Density Flow Model
Dramatically simulates Earth's dynamic natural processes.
Manufacturer: What If Scientific 09019
Scientific inquiry techniques show how density concepts relate to plate tectonics, sea-floor spreading, ocean currents and many more phenomena.
- 3 gal. (11.3L) acrylic tank displays the flow of brightly colored fluids
- Provides visual representations of concepts related to geology, meteorology and fresh and saltwater systems
- Designed to engage students while using scientific thinking strategies
- Activities conclude with application questions related to real-life situations
- Includes all necessary materials and a 65-page manual with instructions, activity masters and answer keys
- L × W × H: 44 × 3.75 × 6 in. (112 × 9.5 × 15cm)
- Smaller version of the original
- Does not include the seafloor spreading simulation or the upwelling portion of the thermocline activity
- Includes 51-page manual
- L × W × H: 22 × 3.75 × 6 in. (56 × 9.5 × 15cm)
|Density Flow Model Junior|
|22 x 3.75 in. (55.88 x 9.52cm)|
|To use scientific inquiry techniques to explore geology, meteorology, freshwater and saltwater systems|
|51 Page manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok