Cole-Parmer Digi-Sense USB Temperature and Temperature/RH Dataloggers
Digi-Sense USB Dataloggers are portable or mountable to fit multiple applications
- Each Digi-Sense data logger comes user ready with software, mounting clip and easy to following instructions.
- Intended applications include monitoring pharmaceutical, food & beverage, storage and office, museum, laboratory and transportation environments.
- Ease of use and affordability make these instruments ideal for any need where accurate temperature monitoring is needed.
- Intuitive software supports two modes of data display and powerful data scaling and panning functionality. Data can be downloaded in spreadsheet compatible formats for analysis or graphically printed out.
- The durable polycarbonate housing and precision sensors and electronics are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Warranty and Services
|-40 to 70°C|
|1 year typical|
|32,000 data points (16,000 per channel)|
|Monitoring pharmaceutical, food & beverage, storage and office, museum, laboratory and transportation environments.|
|Setup, real-time monitoring, data acquisition, data analysis|
|Software, mounting clip and hardware, protective plastic cover, and battery.|
|User selectable high and low alarms|
|3.6 V lithium battery, 1/2 AA|
|0 to 100% RH|
|USB Temperature/RH Datalogger with Display|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok