Ansell Digitcare Defender T Nitrile Gloves
Ansell Digitcare Defender T is specifically designed for the rigors of military and tactical environments due to its effective barrier against biological and blood borne agents.
Manufacturer: Ansell DFR122T
- Advanced non-latex nitrile polymer offers superior stretch and comfort
- Tactical green/olive drab color
- Textured fingertip for enhanced grip
- Fentanyl Permeation Testing
- Has zero breakthrough with Fentanyl Citrate 100 mcg/2 mL for 240 minutes (test limit) per ASTM D6978 that assures EMS, Law Enforcement, and Corrections maximum protection in the event of inadvertent contact with synthetic opiates
- AQL of 0.65 exceeding industry standards
- EaseOff No-Stick exterior surface prevents Duct Tape and even Veni-Gard from sticking to the glove
- FDA 501(k) approved for medical use
|Palm: 5.5 mil; Finger: 8 mil|
|50/Box, 10 Boxes/Cs|
|FDA 501(k) approved for medical use|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok