Dräger™ Pac™ 5500 Single-Gas Detector
Unlimited instrument life
Manufacturer: Dräger™ 8322013
These hardy sensors can be used in extreme environmental conditions without triggering false alarms.
- Compact, robust and ergonomic design with intuitive two-button operation
- Ideal for personal monitoring of industrial oxygen, carbon monoxide, or hydrogen sulfide
- Large, language-free backlit display continuously indicates gas concentration while simultaneously displaying the corresponding measurement unit
- Equipped with a sensor that allows gas intake from both the top and front of the unit to ensure continuous measurement, even if a gas inlet is covered
- Triple alarms for exceptional safety—clear, multi-toned signal, a bright, flashing 360° LED on top and bottom, and vibration
- Store up to 60 events, along with dates and times; infrared interface enables data to be loaded onto a PC for analysis (requires connecting cradle or E-Cal System and software, sold separately)
- When bump mode is activated, the unit automatically reminds users when a bump test or calibration is required
- Operates in a temperature range from -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C); relative humidity, 10 to 90%
Dimensions: 0.8L x 2.5W x 3.3 in. H (2.0 x 6.4 x 8.4cm). Weight: 3.8 oz. (106g).
IP65 rated for ingresss protection. UL Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G hazardous locations, Temp Code T4; ATEX, I/II 1/2 G EEx ia I/IIC, T4. CE mark.
Complies with EMC Directive 89/336/EEC.
|-20° to +120°F|
|Audible, visual, vibrating|
|10 to 90%|
|700 to 1300hpa|
|-30° to +50°C|
|Blue keypad overlay, Alligator clip|
|0 to 25%|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok