Dräger™ Pac™ 7000 Single-Gas Detector
Compact, robust single-gas detector is equipped with a wide range of functions and an unlimited instrument life
Supplier: Dräger™ 8318971
Both battery and sensor can be replaced. Various alarm and operating functions (TWA and STEL alarms, bump test interval, etc.) are adjustable for maximum versatility.
- Concentration display shows all information in form of numerals and symbols, and can be backlit for better readability
- Continuously displays current measured concentration as well as notice and warning functions; PEAK, TWA, and STEL are easily accessed
- Notice icon advises user when bump test is required; interval can be adjusted by user
- Individual operating periods can also be set using adjustable operating timer
- Chemical- and impact-resistant housing features a protective rubber coating
- Quick-responding XXS sensors are positioned to allow gas inflow from above and in front
- Visual, auditory, and vibration alarms notify user when adjustable thresholds have been exceeded; two-tone alarm ensures optimum perception
- IR interface allows quick data download from internal datalogger; system can be linked to a PC via connecting cradle or E-Cal system (sold separately, call your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for details)
- Operates in a temperature range from approximately -20° to +120°F (-30° to +50°C); relative humidity, 10 to 90%
Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.8 x 2.5 x 3.3 in. (2.0 x 6.4 x 8.4cm). Weight: 3.8 oz. (120g).
IP65 rated for ingress protection. UL/cUL Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Temp Code T4; ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC, T4 or I M 1 EEx ia I, T4. CE mark.
|Audible, visual, vibrating|
|700 to 1300hpa|
|-30°C to +50°C|
|10 to 90%|
|0 to 100|
|-20°F to +120°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok