Drucker™ Dash Apex 6 Centrifuge
The Drucker Dash Apex 6 helps you cut your lab TAT by 20+ minutes. Apex 6 is preprogrammed to provide high performance STAT processing of gel or non‐gel tubes to meet needs of most demanding lean laboratories.
Manufacturer: Drucker™ 00076009004
DescriptionIn combination with Drucker Dash approach to centrifugation, Apex 6 can dramatically improve turnaround time for chemistry samples and coags. Its high g-force capability provides 3-minute sample separation to make your lab even more efficient which keeps your patients happy.
- 3 easily selectable pre-set cycles conveniently labeled for your lab’s most common tubes. An LED light indicates the current setting. Can be restricted to a single setting for error-free reproducibility
- Easy to use high-G centrifuge (pre-programmed for STAT processing)
- High RPM (5300 RPM) and high g-force capability (4000×g)
- Patented swing-out horizontal rotor design incorporates unique test tube holder that produces ideal horizontally separated samples
- Illuminated lid which can communicate status of centrifuge (running or finished) to technicians far across room
- Clear lid for safe observation of samples and optical calibration of speed
- Optional SmartView Platform for Easy Viewing, Loading and Unloading
- Push-button operation
- Auto-start option that will begin centrifuge cycle as soon as lid is latched (no button push required)
- Indicator lights: ‘RUNNING’ Green - lights when power is applied to motor ‘LOCKED’ Yellow - lights when lid is closed and latched ‘UNLOCKED’ Red –lights when lock system is deactivated
- Lid safety switch that prevents centrifuge from operating unless lid is closed and latched
- Cool–Flow air flow design that prevents overheating of samples
- Removable rotor core for easy cleaning
- Brushless DC motor: Years of operation with no routine maintenance
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|17 x 100mm tube holders, Power cord, Power supply, Operator's manual|
|1/2 H.P. Brushless DC|
|Electronic 1 to 30 min. (± 1%)|
|4,000 x g|
|Accommodates upto a 10mL size tube|
|12 lb. (5.4 kg)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok