Eagle™ Galvanized-Steel Type I Safety Cans
For safe storage and handling of gasoline and other flammable liquids
Supplier: Eagle™ UI50FSY
Seamless, 24-gauge galvanized steel body for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Spring-closing lid with a neoprene gasket safely relieves internal pressure at 5psig
- Brass flame arrestor in spout allows for safe filling and dispensing of flammable liquids and provides flashback protection
- Metal spout pours accurately, prevents static sparks
- Finished in bright red, yellow (for diesel), or blue (for kerosene; contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative to order) enamel paint
- Yellow silk-screened label in English, Spanish, and French
- Lead free
FM, UL, and ULC approved.
Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements.
|FM, UL, ULC, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, NFPA 30
|Type I Safety Can
|Funnel, Brass pour spout and flame arrestor
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok