Eagle™ Nonmetallic Safety Cans
High-density polyethylene safety cans help reduce danger of explosion from ignition of flammable liquid vapors
Manufacturer: Eagle™ P712
Cans are rust-, corrosion-, and impact-resistant. All metal fittings and flame arresters are stainless steel. Use red cans for flammables; white cans for acids and corrosives.
Type I Safety Cans
- Feature a single spout with self-closing cap, pressure-relief vent, and flame arrester
- 2 qt. (2L) and 1 gal. (3.8L) sizes are oval in shape; larger sizes are round
- Available in red or white
Safety Plunger Cans
- For dispensing and cleaning of flammable fluids
- Press lightly on spring-mounted plunger to dispense measured amount of liquid for dampening swab, sponge, or cloth
- Red only
Meet OSHA requirements.
|For use in scientific, industrial and hospital laboratories|
|Rust and corrosion resistant|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok