Thermo Scientific I-Chem Economy Processed VOA Glass Vials with Septa
Keep costs low while eliminating the need to wash vials in-house. Vials are processed the same way as our certified VOA vial, but come without certification documentation.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific TB360040
Keep costs low while eliminating the need to wash vials in-house. Thermo Scientific Processed VOA Glass Vials with Septa feature no-frills packaging but the peace-of-mind you get with more costly certified vials. Septa vials are processed the same way as our certified VOA vial, but come without certification documentation. Bulk packed glass-to-glass in shrink-wrapped trays. No barcoding or other add-ons.
- Vial designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Clear or amber vials; Amber is recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- Available in the standard 40mL size
- Open-top white polypropylene cap with choice of standard 0.125in. septum or thinner 0.060in. septum
- Caps with 0.125in. septum are unbonded, allowing septum to be replaced as needed
- Caps with 0.060in. thinner septum are bonded to ensure a secure seal and prevent unseating when punctured
- Directly compatible with automation; thin septa vial is optimized for easy needle puncture
- Closures assembled to vials
- Economically packed glass-to-glass in shrink wrapped trays, bulk 144/cs
Processed vials come with the following features:
Processed to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis; no certificate
- Bulk packed glass-to-glass in shrink wrapped trays, 144/cs
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Cap with bonded septum|
|I-Chem 40mL Vial clear 0.060 in. bonded septum processed bulk gtg|
|Glass (Type I)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok