MilliporeSigma HPF Millex Nonsterile 25mm Syringe Filters
Achieve up to 50% greater throughput and easier filtration than traditional syringe filters. MilliporeSigma HPF Millex Nonsterile 25mm Syringe Filters feature a choice of nylon or PVDF membranes for optimal, fine filtration. Non-sterile filters are compatible with multiple Zymark workstations.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SLHNM25NS
- Low-extractable polyethylene housing
- Includes a 0.20 or 0.45µm membrane filter for fine filtration
- Female Luer-Lok inlet and Male Luer Slip outlet
- Compatible with Zymark BenchMate, Prelude, MultiDose Plus, and TPWII workstations
- Available in boxes for individual sample filtration and tubes for automation compatible packs
HPF Millex-HN Membrane
- Nylon membrane and graduated prefilter media
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Applications: Aqueous or mild organic solutions with high particulate levels
- Initial Water Flow Rate at 30 psi: 140mL/min.
- Durapore (PVDF) membrane and graduated prefilter
- Lowest protein binding membrane available
- Applications: Proteinaceous solutions with high particulate level
- Initial Water Flow Rate at 30 psi: 245mL/min.
Note: Filters SLHVM25NZ and SLHNMZ5NZ are Automation Certified by Zymark for use with their workstations.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|High-density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Nylon with Graduated Glass Fiber Prefilter|
Purchase three MilliporeSigma products and get a fourth of equal or lesser value at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma™ products and get $1,000 more at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok