Eppendorf 5424R Microcentrifuges
Use these centrifuges for all modern molecular biology applications in Eppendorf and PCR tubes. Eppendorf 5424R Microcentrifuges feature a 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,130 x g. Patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 5404000138
- Centrifuge 5424 and Centrifuge 5424 R are the new laboratory standard
- Temperature range from -10 to +40°C
- Refrigerated Centrifuge 5424 R features state of the art cooling technology to ensure energy efficiency and high temperature accuracy for maximum sample protection
- For ease-of-operation and time savings, Centrifuge 5424 R cools down to 4°C in only 8 minutes
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g. from ~ 21°C to 4°C in only 8 minutes
- ECO power shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption (40% over night) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated)
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation in the rotor chamber
|24 x 1.5/2mL|
|21,130 x G|
|30 sec. to 9 hr. 59 min. with HOLD|
|15,000 to 15,999rpm|
|FastTemp program provides 8 min. pre-cooling and temperature accuracy within rotor|
|Color Graphic Display|
|-10° to +40°C|
|21,000 to 21,999 x G|
Eppendorf North America
Purchase an Eppendorf™ 5424 or 5424R Centrifuge and get two complimentary cases of 1.5mL Eppendorf™ Safe-Lock™ Tubes. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok