Eppendorf 5810R Centrifuge and Rotor Packages
The workhorse of the lab with user-friendly operation and refrigeration for maximum versatility
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 022627082
For medium to high through-put applications including high capacity for cell culture and clinical applications, high-speed for separating cell lysates and a microcentrifuge for nucleic acid purifications.
- Speed, rcf, and radius correction values can be entered by the user
- Values can be changed during centrifugation
- Speed can be set from 220-14,000rpm (20,817xG) to maximum speed in increments of 10 rpm
- Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs
- Adjustable speed short spin button for quick runs
- “at set rpm” for even more reproducable results
- 10 acceleration and 10 braking ramps for sensitive sample material
- Low-profile 11.2 in/28 cm access height for easy sample loading and unloading
- Automatic rotor recognition senses rotor type to set maximum allowable speedensures safetyfast, simple programming of time, temperature (refrigerated models), speed/ g-force and radius value
- Temperature range from -9 to +40°C
- Standby cooling maintains temperature when not in use
- FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling in as little as 15 minutes and maximum temperature accuracy of the rotor
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and extend compressor life
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation and prevent corrosion
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Max. power requirement: 1650w. Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz. Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.0 x 27.6 x 13.8 in. (61 x 70 x 35cm). Weight: 218 lb. (99 kg).
|10 acceleration and 10 braking ramps for sensitive sample material|
|Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs|
|20,817 x G|
|4 x 400mL Swing-bucket Rotor|
|218 lb. (99kg)|
|-9° to +40°C|
|Series 5108R Package|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok