Eppendorf™ DNA LoBind Microcentrifuge Tubes
Perfect for DNA or RNA applications in forensic analysis, microarrays, next generation sequencing, gene cloning and general molecular biology
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 022431021
When biological samples are stored or incubated in standard reaction vessels more than 90% sample material can be lost within 24 hours due to adsorption to the plastic surface. Eppendorf LoBind Tubes and Plates maximize sample recovery by significantly reducing sample-to-surface binding – without the use of any type of coating. A combination of specially developed technology and ultrapure selected polypropylene ensures best recovery rates of your valuable samples.
Features and benefits
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e. g. siliconization). Eliminates the risk of sample interference
- Available in tube and plate formats for easy up-scaling
- High stability for use in all sample preparation protocols
- PCR clean quality batch tested and certified by an independent laboratory for reliable purity
|30,000 x g
|DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR Inhibitors free
|DNA or RNA applications in forensic analysis, microarrays, next generation sequencing, gene cloning and general molecular biology
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok