Eppendorf™ Model 5810 Centrifuge and Rotor Packages
The workhorse of the lab with user friendly operation and maximum versatility
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 022627066
For medium to high through-put applications including high capacity for cell culture and clinical applications, high-speed for separating cell lysates and a microcentrifuge for nucleic acid purifications.
- Speed, rcf, and radius correction values can be entered by the user
- Values can be changed during centrifugation
- Speed can be set from 220-14,000rpm (20,817xG) to maximum speed in increments of 10 rpm
- Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs
- Adjustable speed short spin button for quick runs
- “at set rpm” for even more reproducable results
- 10 acceleration and 10 braking ramps for sensitive sample material
- Low-profile 11.2 in/28 cm access height for easy sample loading and unloading
- Automatic rotor recognition senses rotor type to set maximum allowable speedensures safety—fast, simple programming of time, temperature (refrigerated models), speed/ g-force and radius value
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Max. power requirement: 900w
Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz.
Dimensions (L × W × H): 24.0 × 21.0 × 13.0 in. (61 × 54 × 33cm)
Weight:: 150 lb. (68 kg)
|Series 5810 Package|
|20,817 x g|
|4 x 500mL Rotor|
|150 lb. (68 kg)|
|120 V 50/60 Hz|
|13 x 21 x 24 in. (33 x 54 x 61 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok