Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Eppendorf Reference 2 Pipet Packs - Pick-a-Pack Offer
Minimize risk of aerosol contamination and reduce thumb strain with these variable volume pipettes. Eppendorf Reference 2 Variable Volume Pipettes are ideal for pipetting and mixing liquids, filling of plates, gels and reaction vessels, and phase extraction and removal of supernatants. Available in packs of three, four and six.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 2231302001
- Integrated pipetting system with internal RFID technology
- Serial number is printed on multiple components of pipette
- Color coded and volume labeled pipette for quick identification of volume size/tip size
- Round upper part of pipette makes it possible to work in every position
- Four-digit display for exact, quick and secure volume setting (volume lock included)
- Spring-loaded tip cone reduces effort during operation/ejection
- Sturdy upper handle, movable parts and external edges made from stainless-steel make pipette robust
- High flexibility with ability to remove single cones
- Ensures continuous identical pipet alignment during work process
- Fully autoclavable pipet with smooth surface and few rough edges
- Single-button operation
|Four adjustable-vol. pipettes: 0.1-2.5μL, 0.5-10μL 10-100μL, 100-1000μL|
|Reference 2 pipet pack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok