Eppendorf epT.I.P.S. 384 Reloads, Eppendorf Quality,
epT.I.P.S. 384 micropipette tips with innovative SOFTattach technology are optimally coordinated to Eppendorf 16 and 24-channel pipettes Research plus and Xplorer plus. Process 384-well plates manually with highest level of tip tightness and coaxiality but extraordinary low operating forces.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 0030076052
- Designed for a cone distance of 4.5 mm
- epT.I.P.S. 384 pipette tips build a system together with the Research plus and Xplorer plus 16 and 24-channel pipettes for utmost safety and reliability
- Innovative SOFTattach technology allows for reliable tip fit and tightness
- Fill a whole 384-well plate without loosening pipette tips
- Perfect tip alignment by extraordinary coaxiality for safe plate maneuvering and liquid transfer
- The tip shape of the epT.I.P.S. 384 is adjusted to perfectly fit the wells of 384-well plates
- Tip attachment forces reduced by 40 % per cone compared to 8 and 12-channel pipettes
- Tip ejection forces reduced by SOFTattach for ergonomic working conditions
|10 trays × 384 tips|
|100 µL to 0.5 µL|
|epT.I.P.S.™ 384 Reloads|
|Biopur™, Eppendorf Quality™, PCR clean, Sterile|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
The pipette tips of the :Productname: product group with the respective product numbers are designed and constructed for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. The above mentioned :Productname: are in-vitro diagnostic devices according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. They are intended exclusively for single use and for application by qualified staff.