Novus Biologicals™ Europium Streptavidin MIDI
Europium (Eu) Streptavidin conjugates are manufactured using covalent attachment of Streptavidin to the specially treated surface of 200nm Eu particles.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals™ 12200120
- Highly stable, easy to use conjugates
- Resistant to aggregation
- No sonication, shaking or vortexing required
- No need for blocking solution
- Possibility to work with low conjugate concentrations
- Conjugates can be run on an immunochromatographic assay as well as a microwell-based assay
- 1 Midi vial of 200 nmEuropium - Streptavidin conjugate
|Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok