METTLER TOLEDO™ Excellence XPR Analytical Balances
METTLER TOLEDO™ Excellence XPR Analytical Balances provide ultimate accuracy and quality assurance functions that are second to none.
Supplier: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30594478
XPR Analytical Balances, succesor to the XPE Analytical Balances, delivers ultimate weighing performance and a range of intelligent quality assurance functions that fulfill the most stringent requirements. Depend on XPR to deliver right-first-time results. Patented StaticDetect™ technology, used in combination with the optional ionizing module, offers a complete electrostatic detection and elimination system to ensure accurate weighing results and highest process security.
Optional modules and accessories make it easy to customize your XPR analytical balance to perfectly fit your process needs.
- Active Temperature Control system (ATC™)
- proFACT Advanced internal adjustment
- Ionizer module ready
- 7-inch color touchscreen (glove compatible)
- ErgoClip for direct dosing
- SmartSens for touch-less door operation
- SmartTrac dosing guide
- SmartGrid weighing pan
- Results protocol
- Storage of methods
- Automatic draft shield doors
- MinWeigh warning function
- Balance ready StatusLight
- LevelControl: Level warning with graphical levelling guide
- Tolerance profiles
- User management
- Adjustment and routine test history
- Change history function
- LabX ready
- Calibry ready
- Multiple ports for easy connectivity and data export: 4 × USB, 1 × LAN
- Upgradable to automatic powder and / or liquid dosing
|USB (4), LAN (1)|
|TFT Color Touchscreen|
|121, 220 g|
|0.005, 0.1 mg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok