Invitrogen EXPRESS One-Step Superscript qRT-PCR Kit, universal
Incorporate proven Invitrogen enzymes now specifically tailored to deliver superior results on high-throughput, fast-cycling instruments for your probe-based qPCR experiments.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 11781200
- Fast-activating, antibody-mediated Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase - complete, rapid activation provides the best sensitivity and reproducibility
- The One-Step SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase module - a unique formulation to ensure better yield and less PCR inhibition, specifically for one-step qRT-PCR
- Flexible formats with ROX premixed or separate - designed to work with default instrument protocols on a wide range of high-throughput fast instruments (e.g., AB 7500 Fast, AB 7900 HT Fast, AB StepOne, Roche LightCycler 480, Corbett Rotor-Gene)
- The only commercially available one-step qRT-PCR kits containing heat-labile UDG - significantly reduced carryover contamination risk with excellent activity from room temperature to approximately 40°C
- Due to the thermostability of SuperScript III, the cDNA synthesis step is run at 50°C, at which temperature the heat-labile UDG is totally and irreversibly inactivated
Easy to test and switch:
- EXPRESS kits work with manufacturer's default protocols on fast instruments and come in a convenient and stable SuperMix format for ultimate convenience
- The kits are offered with either premixed ROX or a separate tube of ROX to fit your instrument needs
|The EXPRESS One-Step SuperScript® qRT-PCR Universal kit contains 3 modules: 2X EXPRESS SuperScript® Mix (1 ml), Express qPCR SuperMix Universal (5 ml), and ROX Reference Dye (500 µL).
Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Once thawed, the EXPRESS qPCR SuperMix can be stored for up to 1 month at 4–8°C.
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, BioRad CFX96™, StepOnePlus™, Fast Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx4000, BioRad MyiQ, Corbett RotorGene, Cepheid SmartCycler, MJ Opticon, MJ Chromo4, BioRad iCycler iQ|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.