Air Impurities Removal Systems Extract-ALL™ Bench-Top Clean Air Station
Manufacturer: Air Impurities Removal Systems S9841
Self-contained, compact, ductless system captures airborne contaminants and prevents them from entering the workplace.
- Ideal for use in chemical mixing, soldering, sanding, grinding, light welding, light spray painting, and a variety of other applications
- This 415 Cfm station utilizes a two-ply, dual-density polyester panel prefilter along with several primary and final filter combinations, which are sold separately
- Primary filters available in 95% and 99.97% (HEPA) efficiency
- Activated carbon after-filters and refillable modules are available to filter gaseous fumes
- 9 × 24 in. H (23 × 61cm) acrylic inlet hoods are available in 24 or 30 in. (61 or 76cm) widths
- Hinged inlet grille can easily be removed when the system is being used for spray painting or other applications that might stain, or when prefilter needs to be replaced
- Constructed from 14-gauge steel with baked-polyurethane powder painted interior and exterior
- Measures 14D × 24W × 24 in. H (36 × 61 × 61cm). With CE and UL-approved blower
Warranty and Services
Three-year manufacturer's warranty.
|Chemical mixing, soldering, sanding, grinding, light welding, light spray painting|
|2-ply polyester panel prefilter, power cord and plug|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok