Falcon™ 96-Well, Cell Culture-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340 nm.
- Opaque walls prevent well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear flat bottom permits direct microscopic viewing.
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Non-treated polystyrene, standard tissue culture (TC), and Corning™ PrimariaTM surface treatments available
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual and Ready-Stack (RS) trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Falcon 96, 384, and 1536 well microplates are compatible with automation systems and meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Culture Area||0.32 cm2|
|No. per Case||50/Cs.|
|No. per Pack||1/Pk.|
|Volume (Metric)||0.37 mL|
|Surface Treatment||Cell Culture|
|No. of Wells||96|
|Array||8 x 12|
|Volume (Metric) Working||1.5 to 2.2 mL|
|Packaging||1 Pk., 50 Cases|
|Show More Show Less|