Falcon Standard Tissue Culture Dishes
Constructed of flat, optically clear polystyrene surfaces for distortion-free microscopic visualization of cells. Corning Falcon Standard Tissue Culture Dishes works with most attachment-dependent cell lines.
Manufacturer: Corning, Inc. 353002
- Uniform surface chemistry created by vacuum-gas plasma treatment promotes cell attachment
- Improved handling of small dishes with the unique Easy-Grip design
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style bags
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
|6 to 7mL|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok