GeneJET RNA Cleanup and Concentration Micro Kit is designed for rapid and efficient concentration of prepurified RNA samples, as well as for RNA cleanup after DNase I treatment and other enzymatic reactions.
The kit combines the convenience of spin column technology with the selective binding properties of a silica membrane, eliminating the need for tedious resin manipulations or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
- Advanced column design -easy to open, load and handle.
- Elute in 6 to 10 µL volume.
- 85 to 100% recovery of a high integrity RNA.
- Exceptional purity - isolate RNA free of enzyme inhibitors such as heparin, EDTA or citrate; DNAse I and other enzymes.
- Fast and simple -procedure takes less than 5 minutes. Applications The purified RNA can be used in common downstream applications:
- RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting and other RNA-based analysis.
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR), Nuclease Protection Assays, Nucleic Acid Labeling, Northern Blotting, cDNA Library Construction|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok