Gibco™ Fetal Bovine Serum, qualified, United States
Used for general cell culture with common cell lines
Supplier: Gibco™ A3160501
DescriptionIf you’re one of the more than 80% of researchers who aliquots their FBS into 50 mL conical tubes, your life is about to change for the better. Transferring your FBS takes away your control — of how you spend your time, your contamination risk, and your volume consistency. It also wastes costly material.
The new Gibco™ One Shot™ FBS 50mL bottle design eliminates the need to aliquot, and the variability that comes with it. And that improves your chances for consistent results.
- Wide mouth, chamfered edge, and curved shape for easy pouring and pipetting
- Engineered to freeze/thaw without splitting or breaking
- Fits in test tube racks and frees up freezer space
- No labeling mishaps with our easy-to-read package label has all the information you need
- Generates 33% less waste than aliquoting from 500mL bottles
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|Storage conditions: ≤-10°C
Shipping conditions: Frozen
|Fetal Bovine Serum, qualified, One Shot™ format, United States|
|Fetal Bovine Serum|
|Fewer resources used and less waste|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok