Thermo Scientific Finnpipette F1 Multichannel Pipettes: PROMO
Reduce the force needed to eject multiple tips with our innovative soft-touch tip ejection, one of many ergonomic features of these highly accurate and precise pipettes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific P4661050
- Antimicrobial surface: Silver (Ag) ions create a surface that inhibits growth of bacteria, microbes, and fungus
- Easy “set and forget” lock mechanism to adjust volume
- Pipetting button rotates freely when not in locking position
- Finger rest can be adjusted 120° for optimal pipetting position
- Light, smooth pipetting action enables better results over longer pipetting periods
- Super blow-out piston with volumes of 50µL and below ensures delivery of micro-size drops
- Patented soft-touch tip ejection minimizes the force needed for tip ejection
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5 to 50μL|
|Finnitip Flex 200, 250 Univ., 200 Ext.|
|2 to 0.7%|
|±5 to 1.5%|
Upgrade to a new Thermo Scientific Finnpipette F1 Manual Pipette and get $138 off the price of a single channel pipette or up to $277 off a multichannel one.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.