Fisherbrand Traceable 60-Memory Stopwatch
Provides repeat functions of countdown alarm timing. Fisherbrand Traceable 60-Memory Stopwatch has three-line display which simultaneously shows running time, cumulative split, and interval split.
Provides repeat functions of countdown alarm timing. Fisher Scientific Traceable 60-Memory Stopwatch has three-line display which simultaneously shows running time, cumulative split, and interval split. Sixty memories recall all splits, display sample numbers 1-60, and show interval split, longest, shortest, and average times.
Set it to count down at any time from 10 hours to 1 second. When zero is reached, the timer alarms and begins to count down again from the programmed time. Repeat cycle continues automatically until stopped.
- Sixty memories recall all splits, display sample numbers 1-60, and show interval split, longest, shortest, and average times
- Provides stopwatch functions of single action, time-in/-out, continuous timing, cumulative split, interval split, 60 memories, and programmable timing
- As a chronograph, the stopwatch displays time of day, date, and day of the week; also has time-of-day alarm
- Timing range is 9 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, 99 hundredths
- Resolution: 1 second
- Accuracy: to 0.001%
- Size: 5.4 x 6.7 x 1.9cm (2.125 x 2.625 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 2 oz.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 02-440-1A
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|Stopwatch, lanyard. (No battery)|
|60 Memory Stopwatch|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Provides repeat functions of countdown alarm timing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok