Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Digital Tachometers
Vivid 0.5 in. high display. Fisherbrand Traceable Digital Tachometer measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance up to 12 in. (30cm).
Vivid 0.5 in. high display. Fisherbrand Traceable Digital Tachometer measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance up to 12 in. (30cm). Five-digit LCD; memory feature lets you recall the highest, lowest, and last reading. Rugged ABS case.
- Use the touchless sensor to get speed readouts in rpm; use the contact sensor for direct readout of surface speeds in feet per minute or meters per minute
- Detects speeds from 0.1 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Contact sensor provides readouts from 0.1 to 19,999rpm, 0.05 to 1999.9m/min. or 0.2 to 6560 ft./min; accuracy, 0.05% + 0.1rpm from 0 to 999.9rpm and 0.05% + 1rpm from 1000 to 99,999rpm
- Dimensions: 8.50L x 2.50W x 1.50 in.H (21.5 x 6 x 4 cm); weight: 10.50 oz. (298g)
- Detects speeds from 10 to 99,999rpm; resolution is 0.1 below 1000, and 1 above 1000
- Measures the speed of a centrifuge from a distance of 2 to 78 in. (5.1 to 198 cm)
- Unit is accurate to within 0.05% of full scale
- Indicator on the display panel automatically alerts you when the battery is low
- Dimensions: 7.50L x 2.75W x 1.50 in.H (19 x 7 x 4 cm); weight: 9 oz. (255g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|0.05% +0.1 rpm (From 0 to 999.9 rpm), 0.05% +1 rpm (From 1000 to 99999 rpm)|
|0.1 (Below 1000 rpm), 1 (Above 1000 rpm)|
|0.1 to 99.999rpm|
|Touchless and contact measurements|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok