Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Thermometers with Stainless-Steel Stem and 0.25 in. LCD Screen
Used to measure temperature of gases, food, and other semisolids
Fisher Scientific Traceable Digital Thermometers with Stainless-Steel Stem are chemically resistant to acids, bases and solvents. Used to measure temperature of gases, food, and other semisolids.
- Short-stem piercing models are ideal for carrying in a pocket
- Traceable to standards provided by NIST
- Longer probes are excellent for measuring sample temperatures while stirring in deep vessels or water baths
- Thermometers with longer sampling rates allow thermometer to be removed from sample before readingideal when display is difficult to read in measuring position
- For use in cuvets, soil, incubators, petroleum products and foods
- Waterproof thermometers (see Models 14-648-43, -44) are ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas and field use
- 0.375 in. LCD screen thermometers available (see cat. no.14-648-47); also available with protective guards (see cat. nos. 06-664-32 and 06-664-30)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|Measuring temperature in soil, cuvettes, test tubes, food products, incubators and petroleum Hydrocarbons|
|-50° to +300°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|9.5 x 3.75 in. (24 x 9.5cm)|
|Battery, Stainless Steel probe, traceable certificate|
|Ultra Food/Waterproof/Piercing/Drop-proof Thermometer|
|-58° to +572°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok