Fisher Scientific Traceable Giant Digits Radio Atomic Clock
View giant size digits from anywhere with desk/wall mount. Fisher Scientific Traceable Giant Digits Radio Atomic Clock utilizes radio signal from the NIST? Colorado atomic clock and automatically sets correct time/date, adjusts for daylight saving, leap year, and even the Earth's wobble in leap seconds.
- Accurate to 0.0001 of a second, with 1 sec. resolution
- Giant-digit display measures 4.75 in. (12cm) viewable from 200 ft. (60.96m)
- Temperature range: -5° to +50°C (23° to 122°F) Shows date, day, and 12/24 hour format
- Simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor °F/°C temperatures
- Dimensions: 11 1/2L x 7 3/4 in.W (29.2 x 19.7cm); 1 in. thick (2.5cm)
- Weight: 3.25 lb. (1.5kg)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|16.5 x 10.5 x 1.75 in. (42 x 27 x 4.5cm)|
|Battery and outdoor radio remote|
|23° to 122°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|View giant size digits from anywhere with desk or wall mount|
|-5° to 50°C|
|Radio Atomic Clock|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok