Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Giant Digits™ Radio Atomic Clock, With ambient and remote temperature
View giant size digits from anywhere with desk/wall mount. Fisherbrand Traceable Giant Digits Radio Atomic Clock utilizes radio signal from the NIST™ Colorado atomic clock and automatically sets correct time, adjusts for daylight saving, leap year, and even the Earth's wobble in leap seconds.
Includes: Traceable™ Certificate, batteries, wall mount, remote unit, and bench stand
- Accurate to 1/10,000 of a second - maintains better than 1-second accuracy for 25,000 years
- With 1 sec. resolution
- Giant-digit display measures 4.75 in. (12cm) – viewable from 200 ft. (60.96m)
- Temperature range: 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F); reslution: 0.1°: accuracy : ±1°C Shows 12/24 hour format
- Simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor °F/°C temperatures and relative humidity - includes a remote unit
- Desk stand and wall mount supplied
- Clock autmatically adjusts for daylight savings
Weight: 3.25 lb. (1.5kg)
Individually Serial-Numbered Traceable Certificate provided from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
|Atomic Digital Clock|
|0°C to 45°C|
|Traceable Certificate, batteries, wall mount, remote unit, and bench stand|
|With ambient and remote temperature|
|23°F to 122°F|
|17 x 11.3 x 1.3 in. (43.2 x 28.7 x 3.3 cm)|
|View giant size digits from anywhere with desk or wall mount|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok