Fisher Scientific Traceable International Standards Extreme-Accuracy Digital Thermometers
Ideal for measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods, and wastewater
Ideal for measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods, and wastewater. Fisher Scientific Traceable International Standards Extreme-Accuracy Digital Thermometers have an impervious stainless-steel probe that shows slightest temperature change in liquid, air/gas, and semisolids.
Units read 0.00, 25.00, 37.00, or a combination of all three in °F and °C.
- Provides accurate readings with tip penetration of 0.33 in.
- Records time/date for min/max readings and hi/lo alarm alerts
- Displays minimum/maximum and current temperatures
- Min/max monitors readings over any period; displays exact time/date of min/max temperature
- Alarm provides two visual LEDs and two audio alerts when temperature exceeds set points; displays exact time/date of dual thermometer alarms
- Programmable in 0.1° increments; alarms signal continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: ±0.05°C within ±2°C of standard
- Probe Dia.: 0.12 in. (0.30cm)
- Stem Length: 6.25 in. (15.87cm)
- Overall Length: 9 in. (22.86cm)
- Cable: 5 ft. (1.5m)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
Meets ITS-90, International Temperature Standard.
|Stainless Steel probe, High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case, stand, Velcro™, magnetic strips, wall mount, two AA batteries (allow continuous, 1-year always-on monitoring)|
|-2.00 to 2.00°C, 23.00 to 27.00°C, 35.00 to 39.00°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 in. (10.7 x 6.9 x 1.9cm)|
|Measuring temperatures in water baths, cuvets, gas systems, reagents, standards solutions, ovens, incubators, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, foods and wastewater|
|28.4 to 35.6°F, 73.4 to 80.6°F, 95 to 102.2°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok