Fisherbrand Traceable Jumbo Thermo-Humidity Meter
Fast-response, solid-state sensors show changes in relative humidity, ambient temperature, and (with probe) external temperature in under 30 seconds
Fast-response, solid-state sensors show changes in relative humidity, ambient temperature, and (with probe) external temperature in under 30 seconds. Fisher Scientific Traceable Jumbo Thermo-Humidity Meter has a jumbo (1.12 in.H) display can be read from 35 ft. (10.7m).
Display is updated once every second and shows temperatures in (user-settable) °F or °C.
- Humidity range: 25 to 95% RH, with 1% resolution and ±2% (midrange) to ±4% (outside midrange) accuracy
- Ambient temperature range: -5° to +50°C (+23° to +122°F)
- External temperature probe (included) reads -50° to +70°C (-58° to +158°F)
- Resolution to 1° and accuracy ±1°C for both ambient and external temperature readings
- Dual-recall (minimum and maximum) memory can be displayed or cleared at the touch of a button
- Permits monitoring conditions overnight, weekends, or during any user-set time period
- External temperature sensor and cable perform accurately under water
- Unit is battery-operated, self-contained, stable, and accurate; requires no adjustment or maintenance
Measures 0.75L x 3.87W x 4.25 in. H (2 x 9.8 x 10.8cm) and weighs 5.4 oz. (153g)
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Calibrated by an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
Meets federal requirements for CLIA specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity.
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Chemical and shock resistant ABS plastic case, flip-open stand, wall mount, external temperature probe, 10 ft. cable and AAA alkaline battery|
|Dual recall memories|
|-5° to +50°C|
|Fast response, solid state sensors show changes in relative humidity, ambient temperature and (with probe) external temperature in under 30 sec.|
|0.75 x 3.87 x 4.25 in. (1.9 x 9.8 x 10.8cm)|
|25 to 95%|
|23° to 122°F|
|±2 to ±4%|
|Jumbo Thermo Humidity Meter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok