Fisher Scientific Traceable Sentry Thermometer
Simultaneously displays ambient or probe temperature and minimum and maximum temperature readings
Simultaneously displays ambient or probe temperature and minimum and maximum temperature readings. Fisher Scientific Traceable Sentry Thermometer allows to instantly view if freezer, water bath or incubator is within temperature specification.
- Simple, one-button operation resets the minimum/maximum memories
- Waterproof probe and cable
- Unit temperature range is -58 to 158°F or -50 to +70°C with a resolution of 1 degree and accuracy of +/- 1°C
- Unplugging the cable activates a sensor inside the unit for monitoring ambient temperature
- 10-foot-long; 0.06 in.diameter
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|2.63 x 2.5 x 0.75 in. (6.7 x 6.3 x 1.9cm)|
|Monitoring ambient temperature|
|-50° to +70°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|0.5 in.H (13mm)|
|5mL Vaccine probe, flip open stand, wall hanging hook, magnet and Velcro™ mounting tape|
|Vaccine Thermometer ( °C)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok