Fisher Scientific Traceable Walkaway Count-up Controllers
Use for timed shutdown or repeated ON/OFF timing. Fisher Scientific Traceable Walkaway Count-up Controllers perform reproducible stirring, heating, or pumping times. Three-pronged grounded receptacle relay control equipment to 120V, 15A, 1800w, 0.33hp.
- 0.5 in. high (1.3cm) red LCD display indicates ON/OFF status of equipment Internal NiCd battery protects programs against power outages
- Accuracy: 0.01%
- Manual pause switch overrides program without disturbing it, and permits equipment to be instantly turned off
- Intuitive operation permits setting a program in <5 seconds
- High-impact ABS case
- Counts up and turns any piece of equipment off at the end of a set time period
- Programmable in three interval settings: 0.01 to 99.99 seconds, 1 to 99 minutes, 1 to 99 hours
- Counts up and turns any piece of equipment on for a programmed time and off for a different programmed time
- Repeat feature automatically continues cycling on and off programmed times until manually stopped
- Programmable for separate on and off timing periods in three interval settings: 1 to 99 seconds; 1 to 99 minutes; 1 to 99 hours
Dimensions: 6L x 2.75W x 3.25 in. H (15.2 x 7 x 8.3cm); Weight: 12 oz. (340.2g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|6 x 2.75 x 3.25 in. (15.2 x 7 x 8.3cm)|
|3-pronged grounded plug|
|Walkaway™ Repeat Turn-on/Turn-off Controller|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|3 Interval settings: 0.01 to 99.99 sec., 1 to 99 min., 1 to 99 Hours|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok