Fisherbrand Sterile Cell Strainers
Sterile and ready to use for straining stem and primary cell samples. Disposable strainers feature universal fit for compatibility with most 50mL conical tubes. Available in three color-coded mesh sizes.
Rapidly isolate primary cells for single-cell suspensions using Fisherbrand Cell Strainers. Sterile and ready to use for straining stem and primary cell samples. Disposable strainers feature universal fit for compatibility with most 50mL conical tubes. Available in three color-coded mesh sizes.Rapidly isolate primary cells
- Fast, simple alternative to gauze filtration
- Reliably dissociates cells from clumps or primary tissues
- Consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension
- Ideal for preparation of:
- Single-cell suspensions of stem and primary (blood, tissue, cancer) cells
- Specimens for primary cell cultures and immunogens
- Freezing stocks
- Filtering agglutinative proteins produced in inactivation serum
- Strong nylon mesh with evenly spaced pores for consistent results
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and non-cytotoxic to maintain sample integrity
- Includes an extended lip for easier handling with forceps
- Color-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling and identification
- Individually packed, ready to use and disposable
|Mesh size: 100μm|
|All 50mL conical tubes|
Buy $500 or more in qualifying plastic labware and get up to $500 more at no additional cost.
Purchase $500 in select Fisherbrand™ cultureware and get $500 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok