New, innovative adhesive technology for superior adhesion and wettability
- Developed specifically for immunohistochemistry laboratory applications
- Adhesion surface for heat-induced epitope retrieval
- For use in HIER methods requiring high pH antigen retrieval solutions, including EDTA
- Uniform hydrophilic surface works well with automated staining equipment
- Constructed of glass to work well with both epon and methyl methacrylate sections
- Hydrophilic surface allows sections to spread well during initial attachment; section adherence is maintained throughout difficult staining procedures
- Excellent tissue adherence of all tissue types, yet easily release identified areas for Laser Capture Microdissection
- Enhanced attachment of anchorage dependent cell lines, including many fastidious lines, e.g., primary neuronal cells
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok