- Allows highest expression levels and transfection rates with lowest cytotoxicity in bio-production applications
- Formulated for use with:
- FreeStyle 293-F Cells (suspension human embryonal kidney cells, Cat. No. R790-07) in serum-free FreeStyle 293 Expression Medium (Cat. No. 12338-018)
- FreeStyle CHO-S Cells (suspension Chinese Hamster Ovary cells, Cat. No. R800-07) in serum-free FreeStyle CHO Expression Medium (Cat. No. 12651-014)
- DG44 Cells (DHFR– suspension CHO cells) in CD DG44 Medium with 8 mM L-glutamine and 18 mL/L 10% Pluronic F-68 (Cat. No. A11000-01)
- FreeStyle™ MAX Reagent is a proprietary, animal origin–free formulation for transfecting plasmid DNA into eukaryotic cells that can easily be scaled up to produce large amounts of recombinant proteins
- Intended for use with the FreeStyle™ MAX 293 Expression System (Cat. No. K9000-10) and the FreeStyle™ MAX CHO Expression System (Cat. No. K9000-20).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok