Brady Freezerbondz Thermal Transfer Printer Labels - 1 in. Core, Polyester (B-492)
For use on frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen. Brady Freezerbondz Thermal Transfer Printer Labels offer low temperature performance and commonly used for laboratory applications.
$99.00 - $113.00
- Made of Freezerbondz II Polyester (B-492) with permanent acrylic adhesive
- Offer print smudge resistance and solvent resistance when used with R6400 ribbon
- Used in laboratory environments such as liquid nitrogen and autoclave applications
- Labels are on 1 in. core, a 'smaller core'
- Minimum Service Temperature: -321°F
- Maximum Service Temperature: 266°F
|Thermal Transfer Printer Label|
|FreezerBondz Polyester (B-492)|
|General and Industrial Identification; Laboratory Identification - Bottle, Tube and Vial, Frozen surfaces|
|BBP11, 1244 Series and 1344 Series printer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok