Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Invitrogen eBioscience Fura-2 AM Dye
Imaging dye that binds to free Ca2+. Fura-2 is the preferred dye for ratiometric imaging microscopy with digital image analysis, especially when altering excitation wavelengths is more practical than detecting multiple emission wavelengths.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen 65085839
- Upon binding Ca2+, the excitation spectrum of Fura-2 shifts to shorter wavelengths between 300 and 400nm, while the peak emission remains steady around 510nm
- The Kd of Fura-2 is highly dependent on pH, temperature, ionic strength and viscosity of the cytosol, thus great care should be taken when non-standard conditions are used
- Molecular weight: 1001.86g/mol
- Peak excitation: variable depending on the concentration of free Ca2+, between 300 and 400nm
- Peak emission: 510nm
- Reconstitute in high-quality, freshly opened DMSO. Once reconstituted, protect from light and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thawing
|−20°C. Protect from light and moisture.|
|>99% as determined by HPLC.|
|Microscopy, Cell Labeling|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only