GE Healthcare Amersham ECL Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System
Use for fast and easy detection of medium-to-high-target amounts. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Amersham ECL Direct Nucleic Acid Labeling/Detection System are based on the direct labeling of DNA or RNA probes with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in a simple 20 min chemical reaction
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN3000
- Direct probe labeling in a 10 min reaction, 1 h from hybridization to detection with ECL Direct, Hybond N+, and Hyperfilm ECL.
- Eliminates handling, waste, and regulatory issues associated with the use of radioactivity.
- No need to strip blots before reprobing.
- For fast and easy detection of medium- to high-target amounts in applications such as colony/plaque screens, dot blots, and PCR product analyses.
- Consistent results combining strong signals with very low backgrounds.
|Colony or plaque screens, dot blots and PCR product analyses|
|2° to 8°C|
|0.5mL DNA labeling reagent, 0.5mL Glutaraldehyde solution, 1mL Water, 0.1mL l Hind III control DNA (10μg/mL), 500mL gold hybridization buffer, 25g blocking agent, 125mL ECL detection reagent 1, 125mL ECL detection reagent 2|
|Labeling 5μg Nucleic Acid|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 Months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok