GE Healthcare CyDye DIGE Healthcare Fluors: Cy5
Allow detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25801085
- Size- and charge-matched dyes enable co-migration of labeled samples within the gel
- Bright and highly sensitive dyes allow the use of the minimal labeling technique
- Minimal loss of signal during labeling, separation, and scanning
- No change in signal over wide pH range used during first-dimension (IEF) separation
- Discrete signal from each fluor with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy
- Allow the labeling of 50µg protein per labeling reaction
For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available.
|For general 2-D applications where sufficient amounts of sample are available, detection of up to three prelabeled protein samples and standards on the same 2-D electrophoresis gel|
|Amersham CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy5 Minimal Dye|
|5nM of CyDye DIGE Fluor Cy5 minimal dye|
|-15° to -30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok