GE Healthcare HisTrap FF Crude Prepacked Columns
Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cell lysates. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HisTrap FF Crude Prepacked Columns offer the convenience of simple, one-step purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 11000458
- Prepacked with Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow media
- Binding capacity approximately 40mg/mL medium with negligible Ni2+ leakage
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with wide variety of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|Sodium Phosphate-buffered Saline, pH 7.4 and 0.5X concentration of proprietary Y-PER reagent additives|
|5 x 1mL|
|45 to 165μm|
|4° to 30°C|
|3 to 12|
|HisTrap FF Crude Column|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|