GE Healthcare MBPTrap HP Prepacked Columns
Yield highly pure MBP-tagged recombinant proteins eluted in concentrated form and small volumes. GE Healthcare Life Sciences MBPTrap HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked with Dextrin Sepharose High Performance.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28918779
- Prepacked with Dextrin Sepharose tagged with maltose binding protein (MBP).
- Binding capacity is fusion protein dependent but can be as much as 16 mg/ml media
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Compatible with commonly used buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL polypropylene columns can be used either manually using a syringe or on an instrument
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: >7
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|Dextrin Sepharose HP prepacked column|
|Purification of MBP tagged Proteins|
|2° to 8°C|
|1 x 5mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|1 x 5mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok