GE Healthcare Sephaorose Fast Flow Anion Exchange Media: Q
Use for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications. GE Healthcare Q Sepharose Fast Flow Chromatography Media is a strong anion exchanger based on the well established Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17051001
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Matrix is composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads
- Part of Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform
- High chemical stability allows well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols
- Available in range of pre-packed process development tools
- Ligand: quaternary amine
- Ion exchanger type: strong anion exchanger
- Ionic capacity: 0.18 to 0.25mmol Cl-/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 120mg HSA/mL medium
- Pressure/Flow specification: 400 to 700cm/hr., 100kPa, XK 50/30 column, bed height 15cm
Capture and purification of proteins.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|400 to 700 cm/Hoµr|
|Weak AnIon Exchanger|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers: 1 M NaOH, 8 M Urea, 8 M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 70% Ethanol|
|4°C to 30°C|
|Q Sepharose fast flow media|
|For Preparative Protein Separations in Both Research and Industrial AppliCatIons|
|0.18 to 0.24 mM Cl-/mL|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|45 - 165 µm|
|2 to 14|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok