MilliporeSigma GelRed Nucleic Acid Stain 10000X Water
GelRed is a fluorescent nucleic acid stain designed to replace the highly toxic ethidium bromide (EtBr) for staining dsDNA, ssDNA or RNA in agarose gels or polyacrylamide gels.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma SCT123
- GelRed is a sensitive, stable and environmentally safe fluorescent nucleic acid dye designed to replace the highly toxic ethidium bromide (EtBr) for staining dsDNA, ssDNA or RNA in agarose gels or polyacrylamide gels
- GelRed and EtBr have virtually the same spectra, so you can directly replace EtBr with GelRed without changing your existing imaging system
- More sensitive than EtBr
- The dye is noncytotoxic and non-mutagenic at concentrations well above the working concentrations used in gel staining
- GelRed successfully passed environmental safety tests in compliance with CCR Title 22 Hazardous Waste Characterization, under which GelRed is not classified as hazardous waste
- Absorbance: Standard Transilluminator (302 or 312 nm)
- Emission: Ethidium Bromide, SYBR or GelStar Filter
|Absorbance: Standard Transilluminator (302 or 312 nm); Emission: Ethidium Bromide, SYBR or GelStar Filter|
|Store at room temperature, protected from light|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok