GFS Chemicals Amco Clear Primary and Deluxe Turbidity Standards Kits
Highly accurate, stable and reproducible standards for calibrating turbidimeters and nephelometers. GFS Chemicals Amco Clear Primary and Deluxe Turbidity Standards Kits are the only alternative to formazin formally approved as a primary standard by the U.S. EPA.
Manufacturer: GFS Chemicals 85410
- Instrument-specific standards consisting of patented, polymer microspheres suspended in a pure, aqueous medium
- Ready to use pour right from the bottle into sample cuvets.
- Uniform in particle size distribution to ensure consistent light scattering and precise enough to permit calibration down to and including 01 NTU.
- Nontoxic and won't settle out of suspension
- Accuracy within 1%
- Designed for 90° white light turbidimeters, except where noted
Additional kits available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|4 x 250mL of each 1.8, 18, 180 and 1800 NTU standards|
|For Hach™ XR turbidimeter|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 Year
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok