Gibco Amniomax-II Complete Medium
Fully-supplemented medium developed for short term culture of human amniotic fluid cells for cytogenetic studies and in vitro diagnostic procedures
Manufacturer: Gibco 11269016
Gibco AmnioMAX - II Complete Medium is a frozen, 1X medium, ready to use upon thawing. No supplementation is required. Thawed medium can be stored at 2-8°C for up to ten days.
- Quality and performance testing
- Every lot of Gibco AmnioMAX - II Complete Medium is performance tested by a certified US reference cytogenetics laboratory to ensure consistently superior performance
- Pooled primary human amniotic fluid samples are cultured for six days in Gibco AmnioMAX- II Complete Medium before measuring the total number of colonies and total number of mitotic colonies
- In addition, each lot is tested for sterility, pH and osmolality
- Unique, optimized formulation
- Gibco AmnioMAX - II Complete Medium contains Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), gentamicin, and L-glutamine to maximize cell attachment and growth
- It has an enhanced buffering system that provides greater pH stability during culture manipulations
- Sustainable packaging
Amniotic Fluid and Chorionic Villus Culture, Cell Analysis, Cell Culture, Cell Proliferation, Cell Viability, Proliferation and Function, Clinical, Clinical and Translational Research, Cytogenetics, Mammalian Cell Culture
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
Gibco AmnioMAX - II Complete Medium is manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility, located in Grand Island, New York. The facility is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and is certified to ISO 13485 standards.
|Storage: -5 to -20°C. Protect from light. Shelf life: 18 months from date of manufacture if frozen. If stored at 4°C (protected from light): use within 7 to 10 days once thawed and opened. Extended shelf-life of 50 days if thawed and unopened.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
In vitro diagnostic