Gibco™ EGF Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ PMG8043
DescriptionEGF has a profound effect on the differentiation of specific cells in vivo and is a potent mitogenic factor for a variety of cultured cells of both ectodermal and mesodermal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose-dependent proliferation of BALB/c 3T3 cells
- This product is supplied lyophilized, carrier-free
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Stem Cell Research, Oncology|
|EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|Full Length, Recombinant, Ligand|
|EGF, Pro-epidermal growth factor precursor, epidermal growth factor|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.