Gibco Fetal Bovine Serum, qualified, USDA-approved regions
Trusted quality for consistent performance
Manufacturer: Gibco 10437028
- Sera Category: Standard
- Sera for cell culture with robust cell lines
- Good value for basic research
- Endotoxin level: ≤50 EU/mL (levels routinely ≤10 EU/mL)
- Hemoglobin level: ≤25mg/dL
- Origin: Countries meeting USDA importation requirements
Gibco Serum Delivers
- ISO 13485 certified, processed in FDA registered facilities
- Labeled for in vitro diagnostics (compliant with highest level of USP sterility testing)
- Triple filtered at 0.1µm
- Gibco bottle is easier to use in the hood, reduces the risk of contamination and helps you perform cell culture more consistently
- Peel-off sticker on label provides handy reference for lot number and expiration date recording in lab notebook
Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Storage conditions: ≤-10°C
Shipping conditions: Frozen
Spend more, get more in Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, and Gibco life sciences products.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok