Labconco™ Glassware Washer Accessories
Accessories for use with Labconco Glassware Washers with CleanWorks OS.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 4679300
- Racks and accessories for use with Labconco FlaskScrubber, SteamScrubber, FlaskScrubber Vantage Glassware Washers.
- Ethernet Kit provides connectivity for remote updates and access to data. For use with Labconco SteamScrubber and FlaskScrubber Washers with 9-digit catalog number.
- Detergent Storage Cabinet provides convenient compartment to store automatic detergent dispense pumps and bottles for Labconco SteamScrubber and FlaskScrubber Washers. 304 stainless steel.
- Protective opaque silicone tips cover the ends of spindle tips to prevent scratching of glass and metal labware. 40 silicone tips per bag. For use with Labconco Upper or Lower Spindle Rack.
- Upper Rack Retrofit Kit allows for use of current high-flexibility upper racks in Labconco FlaskScrubber or SteamScrubber Washers with 7-digit catalog numbers beginning with 442 and 440. Includes retrofit slides and hardware. Installation required.
- Upper Small Spindle Rack has a high-capacity design with 60 spindles, 60 spindle plugs, 12 spindle arm plugs, spindle tool & wash arm for cleaning of small narrow-neck labware in Labconco Glassware Washers. 304 stainless steel. Catalog number for FlaskScrubber & FlaskScrubber Vantage includes upper slide rails for installation.
- Drain Water Cooling Kit provides plumbing components, solenoid valve and electrical connections necessary to reduce drain water temperature to <140°F (<60°C). Requires cold water connection. For use in Labconco Glassware Washers. 115 V or 230 V options available.
- Freestanding-to-Mobile Conversion Kit adds mobility to freestanding washer models. Allows washers to be plugged into a 20 A electrical wall outlet & connected to a standard laboratory sink faucet. For use with Labconco FlaskScrubber & SteamScrubber Washers. Not compatible with FlaskScrubber Vantage models. 115 V or 230 V options available.
- Compact thermal printer produces summary report of washer cycle. Includes USB data cable and rechargeable NiMH AA batteries. Separate models for use with Labconco FlaskScrubber and SteamScrubber Washers or Labconco FlaskScrubber Vantage Washers.
|Heater Cover, SteamScrubber|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok