GVS Supported Cellulose Acetate Membranes
Pure cellulose acetate impregnated on nonwoven support
Manufacturer: GVS 1212374
- Exceptionally strong, Triton-free, low protein-binding cellulose acetate impregnated onto nonwoven support
- Hydrophilic with unequaled dimensional and wet strength eliminate filter cracking and tearing under pressure
- Fast flow, high throughput, low protein/nucleic acid binding
- Withstand temperatures to 180°C (356°F); autoclavable
- Mean thickness: 150µm
- White with plain surface; come in dispenser packs of 25 or 100
Protein and enzyme filtrations, tissue culture media preparation, biological/pharmaceutical solution filtration, sterility tests.
1In mL/min./cm2, measured at 520mmHg (10psi), 20°C (68°F).
2Pressure at which air is first forced through the pores of a water-wet membrane.
Manufactured by GVS Maine
|Protein and enzyme filtrations; tissue culture media preparation; biological/pharmaceutical solution filtration; sterility tests.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok